We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data and the personal data of your clients. This privacy notice tells you about how we look after this data when you visit our website, use our software, or otherwise communicate with us, and it tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Data We Collect and How We Collect It
When you utilize the Services, we may collect certain information directly from you that you provide to us, as well as, information that is automatically or passively collected from other sources, such as from your browser or device.
Data collected during the set up of a free account in the Software: email, password, first name, last name, and phone number.
Data collected when purchasing a subscription on the Website: first name, last name, billing address, and phone number. The password for this account is generated automatically. We do not collect or store your credit card information. See the Payments section below for information on how your credit card details are collected for payment processing.
Data collected using the contact form on the Website: name and email.
Data collected automatically when you use our Services: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or use our Software (“Log Data”). Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How We Use Your Data
We will only collect personal data that is necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To notify you about changes to our Services or otherwise communicate with you about our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To respond to your inquiries
- To sign-you up for an account or subscription
- For payment processing purposes
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services
- To monitor the usage of our Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with educational content, newsletters, offers, promotions, marketing, general information about the Services and other information that we believe may be of interest to you
- To verify identity
- To identify your preferences
- To ensure you receive a high standard of service
- To meet comply with the law or meet regulatory requirements
- Other legal reasons as apply to the Services requested and our business
- Prevent, detect, or investigate security concerns, including fraud
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete. You may request correction to your personal data to ensure its accuracy and completeness. A request must be made via our website or in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify your personal data and the correction being sought.
How We Secure Your Data
We understand that security is very important for you and your clients, and we take the security of all data very seriously. We have implemented several security mechanisms to keep your personal data and your clients’ data safe. See our complete Data Security Policy for more details. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your login and password private.
How We Comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
How We Disclose Your Data
We will disclose your information to entities as described below:
- Other Users. As stated above, you may choose to submit information on a blog or in a forum. Any information that you submit will be available to other users of our Services.
- General Business Operations. We disclose information where necessary to the administration of our general business, accounting, record keeping and legal functions, to our tax advisors, legal counsel and other professional services entities or agents.
- In Response to Legal Process. We disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena or warrant.
- Service Providers. As described in the Services Providers section below.
- Aggregate and Anonymized Information. We may share aggregate or anonymized information about use of the Services with service providers for marketing, advertising, research, analytics or other similar purposes.